Kai Ming are a social media education and learning consultants providing social media training to private and public schools, religious schools and any organisation requiring training in social media security, branding, identity or social media engagement.
- : Sydney, NSW.
- Professor Peter Sutton - The Social Media Sociologist
Face to face Social Media consulting services and solutions with teachers, principals, educators, organisation leaders and deputies in mind in the real world.
Many schools, organisations and local government agencies have benefited from our expert advice. Kai ming have personable and professional social media consultants who can provide you with guidance and advice with your social media community. Our services include Social Media training, advice, learning and education programs on social media risk and security, strategy and marketing, community and reputation management as well as social media crisis containment strategies in Melbourne and Sydney.
In Mandarin - Kai Ming means "Open Door" and this ideal drives Kai Mings approach to Education, learning and teaching Social Media in schools and organisation teams, local government agencies and non profit organisations.
Kai Ming have honed their Social Media Training and Learning techniques, educating organisational teams from a diverse range of cultures and groups, organisations and associations in the South Pacific region. Kai Ming`s Social Media Consultant`s expertise in training evolved teaching in State funded Education systems in Australia NSW and in South East Asia. Schools and organisations in Hong Kong, China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and extensively in Sydney and Melbourne Australia.
Rapid changes to digital communication and the advent of social media has had serious implications in the real world of social and human communications amplifying the need for change.
The need for change is prominent in the way schools, organisations and government departments communicate, as they engage with an audience across social media platforms.
- At it`s best, Social Media communities are all about communication and meaningful dialogue which yields a measurable result in very real terms.
- Kai Ming social media training and education consultants understand a school or organisations need to learn clear communication and leadership skills in a fast paced information age where a diversity of people and cultures are actively engaging with each other across social media channels of communication.
- Kai Ming will show you ways to view your organisation in a wider context as you incorporate social media into your school or organisation
- Kai Ming can assist you as you define organisational goals and realise them in a social media context.
- Kai Ming guide you as you define social media strategies to assess your risk of exposure. Social media security that reflects your school or organisational goals in a real world way online.
- Kai Ming address issues of branding and marketing strategies for schools, content creation and how to source inspiration in the context of social media community.
- Kai Ming can assist as you create safe social media spaces where genuine and meaningful conversation can take place.
- Kai Ming help you asses the potential risks, communication through social media may have upon your school or organisation.
- And all importantly Kai Ming will help you grow and manage your on-line reputation in the social media arena
- Should a crisis occur - Kai Ming can advise you on the best strategies to limit any negative impact from irresponsible on-line behaviour, protecting your people while on-line and so, keeping them safe from trolling and bullying in the social media landscape.
- Kai Ming will advise you on best practice to secure your organisation by teaching and educating your social media administrators and contributors to be responsible in their engagement.
Kai Ming - Social Media training and education for social media contributors and social media administrators and leaders
The potential power and reach of Social Media as a medium of fluid communication is widely recognised. In these times, isn`t it Ironic that - as communication becomes faster, isolation increases and a world of increasing product diversity, yields an increasing lack of difference. Perhaps predictively the productive focus for the consumer increasingly becomes about service or the experience of the engagement associated with your organisation. Nowhere is this more obvious than on-line in a social media environment, engaging with the flow of dialogue. It is said that people are most often at their best when they are assisting other people, social media is no exception - Social Media is about the people and not the products.
Kai Ming provide social media learning and education sessions on all facets of social media community activity, leading to a sense of responsible digital citizenship in your contributors. Social media strategies from Kai Ming will instil a comprehensive understanding of how to best connect your social media and digital identity with your digital community. Kai Ming employ an array of learning techniques to develop social media understanding that aligns with your organisations goals in a manner suited to your school policy, non-profit organisation, council or departmental needs.
Kai Ming`s social media education services include social media strategies that assist you in understanding your school in a social context. With Kai Ming social media training in social media management, social media engagement and social media strategies, your organisations social media goals and the safety of your contributors and administrators is in responsible and capable hands.
Building Social media community solutions for both private and public schools and the recipe for community leadership success.
The best way of learning is by doing. Most recently working with a number of non-profit organisations, Kai Ming social media consultants have provided expert social media advice, learning and training thechniques that stimulate relevant conversation through responsible social media engagement. Kai Ming have been instrumental in consulting with organisations enabling them to design their own social media community strategies to meet their organisational and educational goals.
Kai Ming assist their clients in designing their own social media communities according to organisational leadership goals. Kai Ming promote social media school communities with selective social media learning that teaches them to manage their on-line school social media reputation that generates a meaningful dialogue.
Social Media strategies and security for social media School communities in Melbourne & Sydney
Kai Ming takes the business of social media engagement to new levels with an intuitive approach for each and every client.
Kai Ming directors recently chaired a discussion with a school group of educators and team leaders where each one was asked to identify their perceived values, beliefs and success regarding the positive role social media played within their organisational structure.
As each organisation`s leaders engaged in dialogue they began to develop a more holistic view of the social media landscape and what they consider to be the path to success. Several case studies featured both the creative and negative elements of the social media arena began to emerge and the discussion then centred on the core question: "How do we achieve responsible Social Media engagement?"
Identifying and comprehending the social media context of a community has become fundamental to a basis for social media engagement. Every organisation is different on many levels and unique social media strategies are generally required to create a successful community.
Kai Ming`s services are centred on this approach and every client`s organisational directives in the social media community are tailored toward the common goal of responsible engagement and the ability to truly join the on-line conversation in a meaningful way.
Learning and Understanding social media is a social media strategy
Learning and understanding social media is the cornerstones of social media security, online reputation management and social media stability.
Understanding how social media works is a crucial initial step to any school group or organisations on-line identity, Social media understanding is therefore essential for the success of a stable on-line community that carries over into face to face world community. The expert social media consultants at Kai Ming have been engaged in learning and training programs, with teachers and educators, school principals and organisational departmental leaders who seek understanding and leadership success through educating social media management teams in schools in Melbourne and Sydney. Equipping them with the social media training and management techniques that allow them to confidently engage with community through social media platforms ensuring that your school, department or organisations on-line reputation is secure.
Expert Social media consulting services combine social media learning - Kai Ming - expertly socialising your social media community on-line
For comprehensive organisation leadership skills today, it has become imperative to learn the intricacies of social media engagement - Kai Ming streamline the process with specialised learning and traiing techniques developed in the field of educating educators. We can provide you with advice regarding setting up your organisational social media goals, and the necessary strategies to successfully meet your schools social media objectives. Kai Ming`s team of expert social media consultants guide you, step by step through the processes of developing an effective on-line identity as a school, a presence that builds and solidifies your reputation and your school community.
- social media consultants - social media monitoring
- social media policy and guidelines consultant
- social media strategy consultant
- social media learning and education consultant
- social media reputation management consultant
- social media risk management consultant
- social media crisis management consultant
- organisational change leadership consultant
- social media community for schools
- social media learning and education programs for schools
- social media learning and education programs for team leaders and administrators
- social media learning and education programs for non profit organisations and government agencies
- social media for organisational leadership
- social media for organisational change
- social media for social media administrators and staff
- social media risk management
- social media reputation management
- social media crisis management